Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

× Out of respect to those you care about, please do not reveal any of their personal information. In keeping with the HVN values, those participating in this forum should make every effort to speak from their own experience.

Tacoma Group Still Active?

More
2 years 4 months ago #572 by elgep
elgep created the topic: Tacoma Group Still Active?
Hi Folks,
The current HVN USA map (as of 8/11/16) shows that there is an active group in Tacoma, Washington. Does anyone know if that group is still active? I am asking on behalf of a friend. I live in Portland, OR but I'd be glad to drive 3 hours up there and take her to a meeting because I'm pretty sure connecting with other hearing voices people will help her see she is not alone and it will encourage her to choose to live.
If this group is not active, is there an online community she can connect with? She is comfortable communicating online and has the technology to do so.
I appreciate your help and send love and healing your way.
Elge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MazelTovCocktail
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 4 months ago #575 by MazelTovCocktail
MazelTovCocktail replied the topic: Tacoma Group Still Active?
Hi Elge,

The group in Tacoma is still very much an active group. They even have their own website: http://pugetsoundhearingvoices.org/ and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pugetsoundhearingvoices/.

-Caroline White

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1148 by itsbeernotbombs
itsbeernotbombs replied the topic: Tacoma Group Still Active?
i wish you guys were closer im in sequim wa and their is none around here

• MazelTovCocktail
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1150 by MazelTovCocktail
MazelTovCocktail replied the topic: Tacoma Group Still Active?
If you are interested in a group that meets by teleconference they are now meeting twice a week. Mondays at 4PM Pacific and Thursdays at 7PM Pacific. Just email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you would like to take part.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds