Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

My Spiritual Experience

• Phoenix
  • Phoenix's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago - 3 months 1 week ago #1018 by Phoenix
Phoenix created the topic: My Spiritual Experience
When I was a 9 year old boy and loving the Lord, I saw an apparition of Jesus in all white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. He stood tall, strong and of a majestic stature. I erroneously thought someone was playing a trick on me to make me become highly religious. Then I became agnostic and got lost for 35 years. I began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I nearly died at the hands of these spirits – both human and demon alike. I’ve noticed the humans lose their family and friends. They are scattered throughout the netherworld. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. They do the will of their father, Satan…they lie, masquerade and deceive. Their evil shall not stop without divine intervention and restoration of the soul. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I’ve discovered that it is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins and in need of salvation.

Father God reached out to me and I heard Him say, “the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time.” Approximately ten years later, I find God and some of His angels helping me in a spiritual battle against evil spirits. God also battles evil by salvaging souls through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Father’s voice sounds of greatness beyond this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me know that He was there in the beginning of man’s time.

I suffered at the hands of these evil spirits for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane 35 years earlier.

Luke 15:4-6. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’

I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these spirits. He put my deceased mother behind me. And a most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a small child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was letting me know that I would be with my mom and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.

I asked Jesus who these spirits were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were the dead. I could see that they were lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus had sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them. And that He would forgive them of their sins and deliver them into heaven. Jesus is mighty to save.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

I later learned that atonement can be made for fallen angels as well.

I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these poor souls hearts. Obviously, the work for atonement had been done. Then, with His powers going through me, He changed them back because the work could not be accepted until the door to my hearing and seeing them was closed. I am currently working on this.

Philippians 3:14. I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:24. He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Also, an angel made himself known to me. I’ve had many dreams and visions, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. I am looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits restored, and seeing my mom again.

Read more: True Story of Christ & Salvation

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Phoenix. Reason: Revision
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veronica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Phoenix
More
1 year 6 months ago - 3 months 1 week ago #1022 by Phoenix
Phoenix replied the topic: My Spiritual Experience
I have also had both physical and spiritual experiences with aliens.

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this was a prophetic vision of aliens being in my life and collecting my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering its’ bodily form and its’ mouth filled with a thick mucus-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God or Jesus had intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.

The Acts of Aliens

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

Read more: “Aliens” are some of the Fallen Angels

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Phoenix
More
1 year 6 months ago - 3 months 1 week ago #1023 by Phoenix
My thoughts on Schizophrenia

Psychiatry does not know the cause of schizophrenia. Modern research merely "implies" that it is a brain disorder. This is nothing but a poor educated guess. For thousands of years it has been known to be evil spirits to drive a person mad. The word madness has been changed to insanity and now to psychosis. The early treating physicians would drill holes in people's heads to release the evil spirits. The problem with this is that evil spirits do not reside in a person's head. And needless to say, this form of treatment killed a number of patients. Frontal lobotomies would leave patients with brain damage and yet no cure. Physicians would subdue patients with excessive electric shock and heavy drugs. Modern day treatments are much more humane. Research shows a chemical imbalance in most schizophrenics today. This would parallel cases with a history of drug abuse. The brain disorder that psychiatry has discovered is most likely brain damage caused by the abuse of some drugs. Drugs like crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine are sins that bring evil spirits into a person's life. The paranoid drug user believing that the cops are following them is being deceived by evil spirits who are masquerading as cops. Many cultures today still teach the truth that schizophrenia is caused by evil spirits. Psychiatry has failed to discover the cause of schizophrenia and they have also fallen short of finding a cure. Some psychiatrists today will tell their patients that their symptoms may be due to evil spirits. They have discovered that schizophrenia shows signs of being hereditary. This is due to a close family member having an attachment to these unhealthy spirits, and either before or after they die, the spirits go onto a familiar child and/or adult. All the symptoms of schizophrenia can be explained spiritually. For example, demons use their powers to make the schizophrenic see blood coming from a facet. I believe that aliens are and/or a product of demons and some patients will bear witness to them. Do to the enormous amount of lies and deceit coming from evil spirits, the patients often become delusional and psychotic. The schizophrenic can also witness friends and family who are out of their bodies while dreaming. Good spirits are not the cause of schizophrenia. God, Jesus, angels, saints and deceased family members in heaven often reach out to help some of these afflicted people by steering them away from demons and the unhealthy human dead. This is the reason why some schizophrenics claim to have seen and/or heard God, Jesus, angels, saints and deceased love ones. It is unrighteous how modern day psychiatry unwittingly discredits the testimonies of God's lowly witnesses.

Psychology is part of the course curriculum required to become a priest. The truth about evil spirits is not being taught today. And, there are few people that would have an understanding of these spirits and their works. One hundred years or so ago, before psychiatry, the Catholic Church taught that schizophrenia was caused by evil spirits. I believe that this is no longer taught do to psychology, psychiatry, lawsuits, and the Church's reputation.

Evil spirits do indeed cause mental illnesses like schizophrenia. I believe that a healthy lifestyle, obedience to God, and some psychiatric treatment can benefit a person with this disorder. Then, Christ’s divine powers of salvaging the soul upon the death of the body will keep the believer from becoming an evil spirit themselves in the afterlife. This is a spiritual battle in which Jesus and His followers face.

1 Peter 5:8-11. Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will Himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

disclaimer: Although, the above alternate view of schizophrenia is shared by others. I am not a health care practitioner and do not advocate a turning away from medication nor treatment.

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 6 months ago #1024 by dolphin
dolphin replied the topic: My Spiritual Experience
How old are you?

• Phoenix
More
1 year 6 months ago #1028 by Phoenix

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1029 by dolphin

Phoenix wrote: 52.

I'm 54... I've read your thread about you. Here is mine should you be curious.
http://www.hearingvoicesusa.org/forum/general-discussion/80-the-dolphin-in-me

We all have our explanations be they theories, hypothesis, or beliefs. We all struggle to make sense of things by patterning our experiences into a cohesive narrative that makes sense to us. We have to in order to function. What works for one person rarely; if ever works for another. There are very often close similarities, but always there will be divergence. I am happy that you have a way that works for you. I would caution you not to try and convince someone else to follow the same course that benefitted you, Its great to share how you made it through with others, but is usually counter productive to attempt adapting your personal methods onto others. Instead share with them your methods and let them decide for themselves without feeling like they are being preached into adopting your personal perception to explain reality.

To that end I would not dare challenge your narrative. As a former technician I know better than try and fix something that works. You risk breaking it beyond repair in the process.

I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite human teachers of all time. From him I learned the value practicality which helped me to synthesize; and eventually normalize myself. There were many others before him. With each one that I found I would build upon those who came before.

In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended --- J.C. LILLY, M.D.
http://www.johnclilly.com/
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by dolphin.

• Phoenix
More
1 year 6 months ago #1033 by Phoenix
dolphin,

I agree with you that most medications do more harm than good. I have tried most of the medications used for schizophrenia. Also, I have done many clinical trials, over a period of nine years, trying investigational drugs. And, I have discovered only one to be effective for me. It's brand name is Invega. I do not take it though, because it stresses me out and I return to smoking cigarettes, which I do not want to do. I would like to get rid of the voices all together. So, I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle and wait for my brain to heal itself from the damage my past drug abuse has caused.

Here's a couple of quotes that have helped me along my way -

"It is not what you look at that maters, it is what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1034 by dolphin

Phoenix wrote: dolphin,

Here's a couple of quotes that have helped me along my way -

"It is not what you look at that maters, it is what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

I came to those realizations a very long time ago. Before Lilly. Good ones nontheless.

You might be able to find a copy of this book in the public library. Given your confession about past drug use I thought that perhaps you might benefit from reading it. I am fairly certain you personally will find the subject a matter of particular interest. It was written by William James who once served as the president of Harvard University. He is regarded as the Father of Modern Day Psychiatry. In his day he was a world reknowned Theologian and Philosopher.

The Varieties of Religious Experience
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Varieties_of_Religious_Experience

• Phoenix
More
1 year 6 months ago - 3 months 1 week ago #1036 by Phoenix

dolphin wrote: You might be able to find a copy of this book in the public library. Given your confession about past drug use I thought that perhaps you might benefit from reading it. I am fairly certain you personally will find the subject a matter of particular interest. It was written by William James who once served as the president of Harvard University. He is regarded as the Father of Modern Day Psychiatry. In his day he was a world reknowned Theologian and Philosopher.

The Varieties of Religious Experience
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Varieties_of_Religious_Experience

Thank you for the referral. I have read some of Williams James works. But, I do not believe that either psychology or psychiatry has much of an understanding of religious experiences or schizophrenia. And, I was sober minded when I saw Jesus, heard the voice of Father God, seen the Holy Spirit, and both seen and heard an angel calling out my name. I have witnessed many truths in the Holy Bible. It is the only book I need in understanding my condition. Thank you.

Here are a couple of photographs and a painting of the Holy Spirit and scripture identifying Him as such. I am currently working on a blog. When I finish with it, I will give you the address.

This is written to give a Christian biblical perspective on spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The photographs that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

Below is a painting of the Apostle Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon Him.

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

The Spirit of God and the Spirit are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spirit body form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

Read more: A Christian Biblical Study of the Holy Spirit & Spiritual Orbs

Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Phoenix.

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1038 by dolphin
deleted

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds