Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies

• Hanson
  • Hanson's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #1078 by Hanson
Hanson created the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been having a hard time convincing people that the voices /entities I hear are for real and that I suffer physically and mentally from them. I've sought various healers and "exorcists" who have unsuccessfully dealt with my ills. I was in the hospital and was "falsely" diagnosed with schizophrenia - my primary care doctor diagnosed me as psychotic. My current psychiatrist (who's the only professional who believes my story) thinks these are inaccurate diagnoses. I'm on some medications, buthey only treat the symptoms. The bottom line is that I don't feel listened to. I'm reaching out now in the hopes I may find someone who can identify with my situation, and whether they are in a similar predicament as me. [To be continued...]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1079 by dolphin
dolphin replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
How old are you and how long ago did you experience the onset of your startling phase?

How many threads in this forum have you taken the time to read?
http://www.hearingvoicesusa.org/forum/general-discussion/80-the-dolphin-in-me

Print this out and take it with you to your appointments.
http://www.hearingvoices.org.nz/attachments/article/89/Three%20Phases%20of%20Voice%20Hearing.pdf
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by dolphin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hanson

• Hanson
More
1 year 1 month ago #1080 by Hanson
Hanson replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Hello Dolphin,

I’m a 63 year old male. I’ve read just a few threads of this forum. I’m on some high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, antihistamine (hydroxazine) and low-dosage Geodone (for my anxiety) medications.

I first began hearing these two female voices (they’re actually more like mutterings that can morph into high and low-pitched sounds - sometimes it sounds like they are communicating with each other) after I moved into this apt. in a “dubious” neighborhood of Wash. DC with a history of crime and drug abuse. This was in May, 2013. I had moved out of a previous apt. in DC because of the negative energies I was feeling from heroin addicts living above me. When I was on vacation in Germany between mid-Aug. till mid-Oct 2013 the entities were not present. After coming back, I moved to a farm in PA where I could work and do my spiritual practices - but the ghosts followed me there. After things didn’t work out there and they continued to be oppressive, I moved to where I’m currently living in MD. But they followed me here as well.

The problem in my case is that I cannot disengage from the unpleasant, incessant energetic effects of these entities on my body and mind - they interact with my energy centers (chakras) and create a lot of pains (which are not self-inflicted!). I try not to think that I’m so powerless over them. Praying, being compassionate toward them, and spiritual practices don’t seem to have any impact on them. I try to stay in contact with, and ask for help from, the “spirit worlds”, but have not noticed any “divine intervention” or changes. I try and understand the lives and challenges the saints of different religions (esp. Buddhist and Hindu) went through. That helps me stay positive and see how my challenges are opportunities for spiritual growth. The entities both possess and oppress me non-stop. They esp. try to get my attention when I try to meditate or sleep.

Through my life I have developed a sensitivity to subtle forces, be it from medicinal plants all the way to recognizing vortices in Nature. I would also accompany friends who could recognize energetic “hot spots” in the environment.

More later, must go. I don’t know if there’s anyone in the Forum who has the same specific problem as I do - as there are particular interactions between the “outside” and the “inside”.

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1081 by dolphin
dolphin replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies

Hanson wrote: Hello Dolphin,

I don’t know if there’s anyone in the Forum who has the same specific problem as I do - as there are particular interactions between the “outside” and the “inside”.

In my experience everyones experiences are different. There are similarities to be sure, but its impossible to compare subjective experiences from different people to be able to do an accurate analysis in order to determine that two people share the same exact specific phenomenon.

Where talking to other voice hearers, or reading through their experiences does come in handy is primarily twofold. The first is a degree of peace of mind in finding out that you are neither alone, or crazy. The second area where its helpful is to get yourself some ideas on how to cope with your condition. In my opinion the best way to do that is to gain insight. One way to do that is to study psychology. There are others ways to be sure, but I hesitate to go into them. If you are determined you will find them.

The bulk of the work you will have to do on your own since what works for one person may not work for another. My thinking is the reason for that has a great deal to do with differing belief systems from one individual to the next having to do with each of our individualized perceptions of reality.

Seems to me you got yourself a belief system and will likely find better advice from someone who has a same/similar type of belief system as yourself.

The one person who I know that posts here semi-regularly who has a belief system more along your line would be Phoenix. In a pinch I am willing to try and help anyone, but I got certain limits to where I am not comfortable going. For instance I won't do exorcisms, or rituals. I have my reasons. Nothing personal. More power to you if you do. If something works; don't break it by trying to fix it.

The following thread is one started by Phoenex where I made a post to to try and explain better what I mean and where I'm coming from.
http://www.hearingvoicesusa.org/forum/general-discussion/476-my-spiritual-experience?limitstart=0

Hopefully Phoenex may drop by and see this and pick up where I'm leaving off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AutumnGE

More
1 year 1 month ago #1082 by Phoenix
Phoenix replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
I identify with you. Schizophrenia does not exist. It's a bogus word that the A.P.A. came up with for a problem that they do not understand. It has been known for thousands of years that evil spirits (both humans and demons) drive a person mad (insane, psychotic), and make people delusional. The truth hasn't changed. And then psychiatric research spotted a common chemical imbalance in most patients which merely "implies" that it is a brain disorder. This brain disorder would merely be brain damage do to drug abuse. Some drugs like crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine are sins that bring evil spirits into a person's life. Other people may have these evil spirits in their lives as a consequence of being around people that have them in their lives. This would explain the hereditary factor. Most doctors do not understand the truth of our condition. One of the reasons that the Son of God died for our sins is so that our souls can be salvaged (restored) and we are in heaven and not an evil spirit in peoples lives.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche
The following user(s) said Thank You: dolphin

• dolphin
  • Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poster
  • E.C.C.O Agent
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1083 by dolphin

Phoenix wrote: Schizophrenia does not exist. It's a bogus word that the A.P.A. came up with for a problem that they do not understand. It has been known for thousands of years that evil spirits (both humans and demons) drive a person mad (insane, psychotic), and make people delusional. The truth hasn't changed. And then psychiatric research spotted a common chemical imbalance in most patients which merely "implies" that it is a brain disorder. This brain disorder would merely be brain damage do to drug abuse. Some drugs like crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine are sins that bring evil spirits into a person's life. Other people may have these evil spirits in their lives as a consequence of being around people that have them in their lives. This would explain the hereditary factor. Most doctors do not understand the truth of our condition. One of the reasons that the Son of God died for our sins is so that our souls can be salvaged (restored) and we are in heaven and not an evil spirit in peoples lives.

Once upon a time I might have agreed with some of what you are saying.

Just to clear up a few points you made. The APA did not come up with the word schizophrenia. Its been arround much longer than they have. Having said that technically you are correct that it does not exist as a true illness. It has indeed been used; and just as often ABUSED as a catch all term for a variety of perceived undesirable behaviors and symptoms. Certainly the diagnostic term carries with it a severe social stigma. Psychiatry and Psychology are merely tools and like any tool may be used for good, or evil depending on the person wielding it. The malpractice of many in the field has arguably done far more harm than good. These days its not about helping the individual with their personal psychology. The emphasis has been turned into a one size fits all behavioral modification. Evidently the best way to do that is to just shut down the patients high brain functions.

As for drugs; any doctor worth his salt will tell you that the only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage. In that sense all poisons are evil. Not the drug in and of itself. Even crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine can be used as medicine for good; although I don't recomend it. :lol: I only say that to make a point. The brain chemicle imbalance schtick I'll agree with you is largely bogus. The science behind the study of brain chemicles was twisted into a marketing tool for the pharmaceutical companies to sell their products. Note I refer to them as products; not medications. Snake oil salesmen have been arround a very long time. Some of them can work to relieve suffering by reducing percieved symptoms, but they are not cures. Long term use has a poisoness effect.

You suggest that the use of certain drugs are sins that bring evil spirits into a person's life. Were I to entertain that notion I might suggest that evil spirits and good spirits exist everywhere and all arround us. It may well be that all of us have evil spirits trapped within us where we all struggle to contain them, Perhaps we choose to remain unconscious of them to prevent them from exerting their influence. Perhaps abusing drugs can weaken the spiritual chains that bind them, or perhaps they can enhance our perception enough to become more aware of them; which in turn allows them to exert their power and influence. Of course if that were true the drugs might also allow one to experience the perception of good spirits too. Shamans have been arround for thousands of years too you know. Their use of chemicles to induce spiritual experiences is well documented.

I liked your post. Thanks for weiging in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AutumnGE

More
1 year 6 days ago #1115 by steven
steven replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
What kind of physical harassments are you going through? Sorry to hear that anyway.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #1135 by DoyLeRama
DoyLeRama replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Hi Hanson,

I had the very same experiences in a small town in Ireland about four years ago. Negative entities interacting with my chakras and using voice to intimidate me. The worst of it happened when I got very high on cannabis edibles, perforating my energy. A swarm of these negative entities went to town on me, through telekinesis they flung my body about my bed, I could hear several voices both male and female. It was like astral gang rape.

At other times it would be individual voices taunting me or condescending. I am grateful for these experiences as it forced me to become strónger in every way. I began working out and meditating on Shiva. I enlisted the help of a spirit worker, Sinéad, who would be a voice I would hear for two years. She did great work in clearing the apartment and allowed for the arrival of female companions, something I was lacking through my strife.

I believe that the entities were living humans misusing astral projection. They evaporated in Shivas fire.

• Hanson
More
9 months 1 week ago #1141 by Hanson
Hanson replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Hello Steven,

Thanks for your response. I experience a lot of muscular tension, pain and some twitchings. Also headaches, concentration problems and occasional indigestion. But fear and anxiety are also predominant. I'm currently working with a healer that does Distant Cleansing, but so far have not noticed any changes.

Take care, Hanson

• Hanson
More
9 months 1 week ago #1142 by Hanson
Hi DoyLeRama,

Don't know whether my reply went through. I enjoyed reading about your experiences with astral entities. Can't imagine them as living humans, but rather as ghosts of deceased people.
At any rate you were able to free yourself from them with the help of Sinead. Congratch. Do you think she could help me - is it possible to contact her?

These 2 ghosts I'm dealing with will not detach themselves from me. They create a lot of discomfort in body and mind. A healer/exorcist is trying to help rid them from me through a 3-month "Distant Clearing" cleansing process, but so far haven't noticed any changes. I suspect I'll need time to be free of them, but I get very impatient and anxious because of the mutterings and sounds they make. I wish I could gain strength because of all this. Any suggestions how I could do that? Mantras and prayers haven't helped.

Best,
Hanson

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds