Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies

• Hanson
  • Hanson's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1149 by Hanson
Hanson replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Also, I would like to share my website, which I am using to share about my ghost experience and invite community:

https://www.ghosthoperising.org/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1157 by Susanne Rodriguez
Susanne Rodriguez replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Hello Hanson,

I’m not sure if I’ve had truly comparable experiences in the past, but your description of your feeling of powerlessness makes me want to suggest something that worked for me. It worked to reduce anxiety, and make me feel more in charge of my mind and spirit, more capable of taking on threats that I feel might be supernatural.

So what I’d like to ask you is to search in yourself for words, phrases, images that make you feel powerful. What worked for me had been suggested in dreams that I had, in which something akin to words of exorcism were used to repel “monsters”.

I’m not religious per se, but have an affinity for Catholicism (I’m not Catholic), and for some reason invoking God, angels, etc. has worked for me.
Be especially mindful of your wording, or the images, and feel into them for their immediate effect on you. Then use them when you need them for as long as it takes to make you feel you are in power of your mind and/or spirit again.

All the best to you!
MM

More
6 months 1 week ago #1158 by alive
alive replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Hope its not too late. They are harmless amd not invisible. You can see them if you want to. Pay attention and you will understand what they are telling you. Even see that their lips sync with what you hear. Good luck.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1185 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Don't talk to any of the voices. They are called familiar spirits and they are evil spirits in another dimension. I began hearing voices a year and a half ago. The entities even began speaking and laughing through me. I turned to God and am getting better. Pray. Talk to God and ask for help. Ask Him to send you dreams on ways to help. Keep a dream journal. I read the Bible every day and find that my dreams correspond to the Bible. Also, if you take drugs or smoke, ask God for help and strength to quit, because these entities feed on sin. Also, I watch Shepherd's Chapel on TV. It is channel 256 on Dish. It helps also. If you need to talk, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1196 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
I also hear these voices and feel these energies around me. They are evil, familiar spirits or demons. If you need to talk, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macdru

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #1217 by Sferrell86
Sferrell86 replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Please contact me (434)209-4621 I’ve been dealing with something similar to what you’re dealing with. It’s been hell since the spring of 2016. I have been struggling beyond what I can handle. I’ve wanted to end things for years but I have a daughter and I can’t leave her. She means everything to me. I’m so tired of living this life.

• Hanson
More
1 week 1 day ago #1222 by Hanson
Hanson replied the topic: Hearing voices of invisible entities and feeling their negative energies
Thanks for sharing. I can identify a lot with what you mentioned about ghosts. I've consulted many healers, with no successful results. Have you found any help to deal with your situation?
I hope you may find relief from your sufferings.

Best,
Hanson

• Hanson
More
1 week 1 day ago #1223 by Hanson
BTW, I'm not up for a phone call at this time, but you may email me at

hanson.gildemeister (at) gmail.com

Best,
Hanson

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds