Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

I'm new

• 3cisme
  • 3cisme's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 months 1 week ago #1138 by 3cisme
3cisme created the topic: I'm new
I'm new in here. And need help to figure things out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1155 by itsbeernotbombs
itsbeernotbombs replied the topic: I'm new
what type of things are you trying to figure out

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1182 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: I'm new
Don't talk to any of the voices. They are called familiar spirits and they are evil spirits in another dimension. I began hearing voices a year and a half ago. The entities even began speaking and laughing through me. I turned to God and am getting better. Pray. Talk to God and ask for help. Ask Him to send you dreams on ways to help. Keep a dream journal. I read the Bible every day and find that my dreams correspond to the Bible. Also, if you take drugs or smoke, ask God for help and strength to quit, because these entities feed on sin. Also, I watch Shepherd's Chapel on TV. It is channel 256 on Dish. It helps also. If you need to talk, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lovelett 2000

More
1 week 2 days ago #1211 by Tomo
Tomo replied the topic: I'm new
Im also new In Here. Just registered.
Im from Croatia and we dont have this kind of network here...
I also here voices but Im getting better every day...
Eleonor from TED and her book about hearing voices has been a huge help....
Just glad to be here...thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lovelett 2000

More
2 days 7 hours ago #1212 by Lovelett 2000
Lovelett 2000 replied the topic: I'm new

RobinM wrote: Don't talk to any of the voices. They are called familiar spirits and they are evil spirits in another dimension. I began hearing voices a year and a half ago. The entities even began speaking and laughing through me. I turned to God and am getting better. Pray. Talk to God and ask for help. Ask Him to send you dreams on ways to help. Keep a dream journal. I read the Bible every day and find that my dreams correspond to the Bible. Also, if you take drugs or smoke, ask God for help and strength to quit, because these entities feed on sin. Also, I watch Shepherd's Chapel on TV. It is channel 256 on Dish. It helps also. If you need to talk, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hi Robin, I am new here. I began hearing my own voice in my head saying degrading things to me when I was 15...going on 16 years old. I was put on Seroquel for 6 months . My voice is the only one I hear ... yesterday it was telling me to kill myself... which I would never do. It comes and goes. Some days it is gone and days when I feel socially anxious, it can come back. I weaned off the Seroquel gradually with my psychiatrists help. I am not taking anything since September of 2018. I am hoping that I can live at the university in September and maybe make some friends. Having social anxiety... I am very awkward and only have my older sister as my friend. I wanted to know what prayers you say everyday. Do you say the Roman Catholic prayers? The Rosary? Or do you pray directly to God through Jesus' name? I do read the Bible and my mom gave me a Greek Prayer rope and The Catholic Rosary, also a wooden cross that fits in my hand to comfort me. I am 18 years old now and was in university last September taking 3 classes because I wanted to stay balanced and not get overly stressed. I am doing online classes for the Winter and Spring semesters. Just started today. Just 4 classes. I had some trauma in my life with always thinking that my mother was going to die or kill herself because she suffered with some depression. I had flashbacks of when I was little while I was sitting in class of my mom and dad arguing. But the flashbacks went away a year ago. Now I am just stuck with my voice degrading me and telling me to kill myself. I know there is physical illness ... but I never ever thought that God would allow evil in my mind... I pray to him every day. I was angry for a long time because everyone seemed so happy and made it look so easy to have friends... where I could not make even one..because of my social anxiety. I found a therapist that belongs to the HVN by me and am going to make an appointment. Any coping strategies that you can share with me would be much appreciated. Thank you so much xx

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds