Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

I Started Hearing a New Voice

• autumnel97
  • autumnel97's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 months 1 week ago #1140 by autumnel97
autumnel97 created the topic: I Started Hearing a New Voice
So, I hear 7 voices, each with their own names and personalities. And now an 8th has come into my head. I can't tell if he's good or bad yet. He seems nice, but he tells me to do strange things like hold my arms above my head until they start hurting or hold my breath until I can't anymore and stupid stuff like that. I'm trying to work out what he is. Some of my voices are demons and some are aliens. I can't tell which one he is yet. I'm not really sure why I'm sharing this. I guess because I wanted to tell someone and there's not many people in my life who know about my voices. He sounds like he could be an alien, but he could also be a demon in disguise. I'm not sure. Sorry for rambling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1178 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: I Started Hearing a New Voice
Don't talk to him-don't talk to any of them. I began hearing voices a year and a half ago. The entities even began speaking and laughing through me. I turned to God and am getting better. Pray. Talk to God and ask for help. Ask Him to send you dreams on ways to help. Keep a dream journal. I read the Bible every day and find that my dreams correspond to the Bible. Also, if you take drugs or smoke, ask God for help and strength to quit, because these entities feed on sin. Also, I watch Shepherd's Chapel on TV. It is channel 256 on Dish. It helps also.
Please email me if you need to talk. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• autumnel97
  • autumnel97's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1189 by autumnel97
autumnel97 replied the topic: I Started Hearing a New Voice
I don't drink or smoke. I also don't have dreams either, unless I'm having a nightmare. I believe in God, but I don't believe he will "heal" me from my voices. I think I was meant to hear them. I pray for how I can use my experience to help other people who may be struggling.

More
7 months 1 week ago #1191 by AutumnGE
AutumnGE replied the topic: I Started Hearing a New Voice
Autumnel,

I'm glad you are able to recognize your boundaries and say what you believe for yourself so nicely. When someone finds something that works for them, it can be hard sometimes to not tell everyone to try the same thing. But it seems pretty clear to me now that what works for me is good for me, and I have no place telling other people what to do.

Do you think the new voice might have some message he's trying to communicate? My voices come when I am in crisis and they either just say my name right next to me and nothing else, like there's something that I should be noticing, or sometimes I hear voices like they are talking kind of quietly about me in another room. I don't have enough information to be able to understand what exactly they are trying to say to me, but I think if they happened more often I might be able to figure it out. I see things more often than I hear them tho.

When I see shadow beings, and feel fear, it's like I'm projecting out of me the adult and teen guys that hurt me when I was little. Sometimes I think I see them looking in the window at me. Or maybe it's like the memories my child mind tried to forget are still shadows in my head, because traumas like those really aren't something I could ever really forget, even though I did block them it doesn't mean that they aren't still there. I wonder if I could let myself remember the "during" of the traumas and not just the "before" and "after," that maybe the shadows I see and hear wouldn't be able to bother me so much.

We're all so different, with different thoughts and feelings, but I am grateful that you shared your thoughts. I'm brand new here, your post and reply sparked some interesting ideas about my own experience.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1193 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: I Started Hearing a New Voice
I hear voices also and have seen entities. If you need to talk, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds