Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Do Your Voices Ever Take Over?

• autumnel97
  • autumnel97's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 3 days ago #1143 by autumnel97
autumnel97 created the topic: Do Your Voices Ever Take Over?
I hear 8 voices, some good, some bad, and some neutral. However, lately one of them has been complaining about not having his own body and he's been asking me to let him take over for a while just to see what it feels like. He promises he will be good and not like break the law or anything, but I still don't want him to take over. But I'm scared because he's been getting more aggressive and I'm afraid he will take over by force. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #1198 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Do Your Voices Ever Take Over?
Don't talk to them! I hear these voices also. They have taken over my mind before. God pulled me through. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by RobinM.

More
8 months 1 week ago #1204 by Macdru
Macdru replied the topic: Do Your Voices Ever Take Over?
I believe voices are components of ourselves. Perhaps diss association is involved. They may come after a traumatic experience. Each personality you have , each individual voice is a part of our experience. Do not fear them. Do be in charge. My voices want to take over too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dolphin

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1221 by Macdru
Macdru replied the topic: I would advise to never ever let an entitDo Your Voices Ever Take Over?
I would advise to never allow an entity to "take over", This take over or walk in is always a well planned agreement between 2 souls, with of which have free will. The voices, whomever they are will say and promise you anything to get you to agree.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1252 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Do Your Voices Ever Take Over?
My email has changed. I can't get into my old one. My new one is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds