Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Does Anyone Here Have Positive Voices?

• autumnel97
  • autumnel97's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1166 by autumnel97
autumnel97 created the topic: Does Anyone Here Have Positive Voices?
When I hear of people hearing voices, it's always negative. But I hear positive, negative, and neutral voices. So I was just wondering if anyone else experiences positive voices, or are they always negative for you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1169 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Does Anyone Here Have Positive Voices?
I have heard neutral voices, none really positive. I heard them for over a year before I figured out what they were. I turned to God and began watching Shepherd's Chapel on TV reading the Bible. They are familiar spirits and they possess our bodies. Do you repeat the things they say in your head sometimes?

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1184 by RobinM
If you need to talk, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• autumnel97
  • autumnel97's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1188 by autumnel97
autumnel97 replied the topic: Does Anyone Here Have Positive Voices?
Yes, I repeat what they tell me sometimes. And I am a Christian so I believe in God and I pray to Him every day but, I don't pray for him to take away my voices anymore. I think I was meant to hear them. I pray for guidance. For how I can use this experience to help others.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1195 by RobinM
Do they physically hurt you? They physically hurt me. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please email me sometime

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1226 by NeverAlone
NeverAlone replied the topic: Does Anyone Here Have Positive Voices?
There have only been two times that I have "interacted" with my voices. It was before I really started hearing voices on a semi-regular basis. Both times they stopped me from doing things that would have been a mistake. Since then, it's just random bits and pieces. If I'm lucky, I get a full sentence but it usually has no bearing on anything I'm doing. It's like I'm hearing someone else's conversation and it doesn't relate to me at all.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds