Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

My voice has problem

• vincitytaymodaimo
  • vincitytaymodaimo's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1190 by vincitytaymodaimo
vincitytaymodaimo created the topic: My voice has problem
I'm not sure what the voices are but I remember they were really negative for awhile and after I started exercising they became much more positive. They went from calling me the worst of things to the best of things although they were never relaxed. They were aggressive the entire time. I remember when I began jogging they became much more pleasant.
I'm not currently hearing voices but a couple months ago when I had them they weren't that nice... they do change though. I was feeling very depressed about 6 months ago and not hearing voices. Then I started hearing voices and they made me feel better. then they got nasty again and now they're gone. It's just a big strange cycle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #1194 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: My voice has problem
I hear voices also. If you need to talk, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds