Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Demons are One Source for Voices Heard in One's Mind

• AlertChristians
  • AlertChristians's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 months 2 days ago #1224 by AlertChristians
AlertChristians created the topic: Demons are One Source for Voices Heard in One's Mind
I am saying this from personal experience. Demons are one source for voices heard in the mind. I know this for several experiences over about the past four years. One such example is this. When praying, demons cramped up my body, stopping me from breathing, and I heard a male voice in my head say in an authoritative tone, "We don't do that anymore." I've had problems praying, praising, worshipping, etc. ever since then.

Demons are to be cast out, removed from the body, in the name of Jesus Christ. This will eliminate voices heard from demons speaking in the mind. I have been casting out demons from my body for about 8 months, but there are still others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1240 by Phoenix
Phoenix replied the topic: Demons are One Source for Voices Heard in One's Mind
I pissed off some devils and their minions. They came at me in droves. Then I asked Jesus to pray to the Father for help. And, from the love of their hearts, the Father and some of His warrior angels have been rescuing me from these evil spirits. It has helped considerably. And, I hope the battles end soon. May, you also soon find peace.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #1247 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Demons are One Source for Voices Heard in One's Mind
I have been having the same problems. If you need to talk, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds