Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Surrounded By God

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #1243 by Phoenix
Phoenix created the topic: Surrounded By God
I have been battling with evil spirits. Quite frankly, I have pissed off some of the devils. But. fortunately, I prayed to Jesus to pray to the Father for help. And sure enough, He, the Father, has been there battling these spirits with me. How blessed am I? Three days before I prayed to Jesus, some of heavenly warrior angels had already began helping me. I do not believe that I would be here today if it were not for God and His Holy angels.

Just when I thought I was surrounded, I am surrounded by God.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Phoenix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1246 by RobinM
RobinM replied the topic: Surrounded By God
I have also been battling with evil spirits. If you ever need to talk, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1260 by Phoenix
Phoenix replied the topic: Surrounded By God
I may take you up on that. :)

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

More
5 months 6 days ago #1261 by danraleigh
danraleigh replied the topic: Surrounded By God
Hi All,

Have you'll heard this story?

Hey everyone, my name is Brian, I'm 38 and from South Jersey near AC. Just thought I'd share a little of the story of what my life has been like recently and to give you an example of the dangers of EVP.

I was studying the paranormal for awhile and was dabbling in EVP in my own home for a couple of months last winter. It took awhile before I had any successful captures on my recordings, but once it started, I quickly tuned into hearing spirit, until pretty much every recording I did, no matter where I was, was filled with EVPs, most of them very faint, but several very clear Class A's.

At first the voices that I was recording were benevolent enough but within a few months the nature of my recordings changed and became more and more filled with insults, profanity and threats against me. Once this got to the point where it was basically all that I heard, I decided to give up on doing EVP completely, but unfortunately it wasn't that easy.

Within days of walking away from it (or so I hoped) I began to hear voices through various background noises such as fans, air conditioners, my computer fan, my television. It started out sporadic, but as the weeks went by, it became worse. I was at a point where I was hearing the voices come through pretty much any steady background noise, and they weren't kind either. It was the same heckler voices that had taken over my recordings.

Then one day in the early Spring the stuff really hit the fan. Over the course of a single day, I began hearing the voices all around me, not just through the noise anymore but everywhere, some even seemed to originate from within my head. The situation was terrible, I was even hearing them over the sound of wind which is so bad it sounded like I was being ridiculed and laughed at by an entire sports stadium.

It wasn't just the voices either. Within a short time, I began feeling physical sensations, pokes and jabs to my lower back as I lay in bed and a strange vibration feeling that moved across my body. Once the voices started, they never stopped. I hear them pretty much every waking moment.

http://www.hearingvoicesusa.org/forum/general-discussion/539-how-i-managed-to-recover-from-my-false-conclusions-without-seeking-medical-help

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1266 by Kotter
Kotter replied the topic: Surrounded By God
I feel that both the angels and demons are there to test your faith.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1271 by Phoenix
I feel that the demons are there to destroy my life and the angels are there to help.

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #1272 by Phoenix
Here's a poem that I wrote many years ago;

A Christian Dilemma

I try to plant a seed, it gets killed by weeds.

I once was blind, now I see.

I try to shine a light, it gets thrown into the sea.

I've seen and heard what could become of me.

I am thankful for the wisdom given by He.

I work my way through the world today,

dodging the traps and snares of the vipers out there.

The good thing is, I can still be,

part of the beauty of those who care.

Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Phoenix.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds