Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

I'm looking for sixteen people hearing voices telling them to find 16 people

• bookbuddy
  • bookbuddy's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1278 by bookbuddy
bookbuddy created the topic: I'm looking for sixteen people hearing voices telling them to find 16 people
Hello, I've been putting up with and enjoying the best fourteen months of my life with the many voices of LORD God. I've been trying to narrow out of possibly hundreds of millions- sixteen- voice hearers. They might hear voices on a recording playback and know something big is going on. God returning. Maybe with an extraterrestrial component. Maybe quite traumatic where they'd feel uncomfortable talking to just anyone about it. You hear voices? Anything change for you recently? I'm looking for sixteen people...
email me please!- This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1280 by Icy_Lava
Icy_Lava replied the topic: Voices
Hi!
I hear voices often as I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I’m just reaching out
I’ve heard voices since I was 5, but they increased with frequency...I still hear them today.

How are you?

P.S.: I tried e-mailing you, but it did not work for me.

More
1 month 1 day ago #1286 by Biochemicals
Biochemicals replied the topic: I'm looking for sixteen people hearing voices telling them to find 16 people
Hi, I hear voices. They've gone away a little there past few days.

More
1 week 3 days ago #1296 by voicehearer11
voicehearer11 replied the topic: I'm looking for sixteen people hearing voices telling them to find 16 people
I have not heard such voices, though I am a voice-hearer.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds