Post Moderation (27 May 2016)

To help eliminate spam posts, the first few posts made by a forum guest will go through a moderation process, and won't appear until they are marked as not spam. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Your voices caught on tape?

• Soundofsnow
  • Soundofsnow's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1231 by Soundofsnow
Soundofsnow created the topic: Your voices caught on tape?
Hi everyone. So I am really hoping that someone else has a shared experience - I have been hearing voices for many many years now - the past few years it has become almost unbearable as they talk constantly and I feel like I get no rest :(. I have an iPhone and I downloaded an recording app that boosts your microphone making it ultra sensitive. I should interject that the voices I hear are almost always mumbling or I am unable to make out what they are saying. However when I started to record I was shocked to find that you can hear them on tape and sometimes even make out what words though it is still very hard to make out. I have had several people
Listen to these recordings and say that they are spirit voices but I really have no idea what or who they are. I wish there was a way to record them so they could be heard more clearly. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds